my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, January 19, 2009

Advertise with byLGD

Interested in advertising with byLGD?

My site gets roughly 2,500 hits a day (unique visitors) and that number grows monthly. My website is a page rank 3 and my blog is a page rank 2. Your blinky will be on both my website and my blog site. If you would like more info about my analytics, please email me at lauriegaledesign@aol.com .

I want to offer advertising that would interest my readers but like-vendors will not be accepted. I hope you can understand. For instance, if you are a jewelry designer, I would most likely not want to advertise that. However, if you sell fabric on etsy, candles on your own website or some other wonderful product, I'd welcome it. My readers are women between the ages of 29 and 75.

My rate is $25.00 a month for a side-bar blinky that's 125 x 125. If you do not have your own blinky, I will make one for you for $10.00 and I will send you your png and jpeg file via email so you can use it however you choose.

You are not obligated to sign any contract. You can pay month-to-month. No pressure.

A blinky looks like this...











You'll need to supply me your website or blog link.

That's it! Good luck!