my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sterling Silver Oxidized Earrings!


Hello Everyone! :) I hope you have a great Friday. My folks are coming for the weekend so I'll be busy but I'm sure I'll find time to post (during the night) so definitely check back in. I have some new things to post.

For about three years I've been talking to my friend Caryn about oxidizing sterling, and I've finally made some sterling silver earrings after being dipped in a solution to oxidize them, making them "sterling black." Personally, I love this look, something I'm drawn to and felt like I needed to get some made. So, here they are... just these three to begin with but I have more coming.

I'll also be posting Soar. I love how simple and fun it turned out and can't wait to get it up. I'll do that later today. I just need to make paypal button for the blog since there's only one in stock right now.

Talk to you soon!
laurie

ps: all the earrings shown are 24.99 with free shipping.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This looks amazing. Thank you very much for posting this.