my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My hand...


Many of you know that I'm allergic to latex and the handles of my tools are made of latex, so it causes problems from time to time. I have prescription creme that I use, so don't worry, I'm doing my best to take care of it. No matter what, I usually have some sort of break-out when I'm working a lot.


So, this is what it looks like. Nice huh? It does hurt, YES. It's sore and it hurts to hold my tools. Even having a bandaid on them gives me issues, but well... it's better than nothing. So, today I tried to do very little with my hands, only stringing things and not holding tools. I'll let my hand heal some more tomorrow and resume work on Friday. Sorry about that...


Okay, that's it for now. I'll talk to you later! I hope you're all enjoying your Thursday. :)

Laurie


ps: today is my fifteenth wedding anniversary! wow. 15 years sure did fly by. i hope the next 15 go by more slowly. :)

No comments: