my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So, I killed a snake today.

Today while driving home from lunch I noticed something falling from the roof of our home just as we pulled into the driveway. I gasped. It was a snake! And not just any ol' snake, a long, nearly 4 foot snake at that! Holy reptiles Batman!

So, what did I do? I killed it, of course, and my friend Missy took photos of it. That's what we did. And here's the snake prior to it's death. Thank you Missy for your fantastic iPhone photos! : )

There's always something going on in my world, isn't there? I know what you're thinking, I'm making this up! Well, no sir I am not! LOL This huge snake fell OFF of my house and landed onto our sidewalk (that runs between my house and garage). Honestly, truth be told, I didn't like killing it but I'd rather it be dead than to come back and kill my Jack-Jack.

By the way, I killed it with my neighbor's shovel.

No comments: