my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sookie Stackhouse Bracelet



Ohhh!! This turned out so perfectly... it's whimsical (just like our Sookie), it's elegant (she's that too), it has the perfect "high heel" (which she loves to wear on her vampy dates) and it has her favorite color (red!)... and bonus?? there's a bit of Quinn in there too... notice the "tiger" beads? Yup. Just for Quinn... although you might be a Bill fan (like me), but Bill's on the back burner so of course the color red can be for him too... (think blood). :) Awesome stuff!

The full listing can be found HERE.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous. You're very talented! I love these types of beads and wish I could learn how to do them!