my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweet Chicks.

...just roamin' the town, man. any sweet chicks live around here?

Jack-Jack: Hey there, Sadie! Do you know where I can give smooches to sweet chicks?
Sadie: Yeah, I do! I'll take you to them...

Yeah? Okay? They're takin' me for a ride... not sure about this!

This was definitely NOT what I meant by smoochin' on sweet chicks,
but I guess they'll have to do.

My life sure is full of surprises!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic with his tongue sticking out ... priceless!

Looks like he is fitting in just fine!

:)

Stephanie said...

Congrats Laurie! I am passing on to you the One Lovely Blog Award because I love reading your blog everyday! Stop by my blog and pick up your award :)
-Stephanie