my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A new wave...

A new wave's a comin'. Look for everything to be loaded in about five hours... that's what I figure. I am working on laundry in between custom orders and wave stuff. Jeff took the kids to the .50 cent movies today! :) I didn't know that it was that cheap! They're gonna have a blast! Tomorrow I'm taking them to the pool. At least that's the plan, I'll need to do some major work before then.

Anyway, look for me in a little while. Have a great afternoon, the weather here in the Bluegrass is amazingly beautiful. Not the usual thick humidity and blistering sun... nope. Today it's a nice breezy feeling and the smell is lovely. :)

See ya later!

No comments: