my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So few hours...

Another photo from our Cumberland Falls getaway.


As I type this on this very dark and rainy day, my younger two girls are still in jammies and giggling to the joys of Charlie and Lola's antics on television. They're so loud that I can barely hear myself think...let along talk on the phone. Their laughter is contagious. Add in two tiny puppies and you've got loads of furry fun. lol

I will be back soon with pictures and other interesting things... but right now, I'm literally annoyed with the few hours I have to complete my tasks.

Also, a huge huge huge thank you for all of you who've been so patient with your custom orders. It's been difficult for me to find all the hours in the day with kids here and laundry and housework and and and... but I'm getting there. I haven't taken on anymore custom work lately until I get this taken care of. Phew. My brain can't take it! lol

My bead show is coming up (August 1 and 2) and you know what that means? Yup. My pre-bead-show-sale! I always have one! lol It allows me to clear out inventory and bring in new, fun things that I discover on the rows and rows of tables. Ahhh the joys of a bead show! It's bliss!

Okay, I'm going to go...I do (honest!) have some things to post but I have been really working on these custom orders and shoppe orders... when you get that email from me, you'll know when they're coming!
Have a great day...wherever you are!

No comments: