my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update on Magical "Team Edward" bracelet

Update on Magical...

The list has begun. I just wanted to let you know that I'll take orders on it until Tuesday. Everyone would like them for the New Moon movie opening, so if you want them for that, you'll need to make your purchase in the next few days. :)

We're off to swim meet this morning, I should actually be there already but the little girls aren't ready. I asked them to brush their teeth and they look at me like, "what? on a saturday? really?" lol ugh. I'm going to run through macdonald's for a coffee. I need a latte.

It's rainy and very cold here today. boo hiss. I hope it stops before the kids go trick or treating. Have a great weekend everyone. :)


No comments: