my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A sneak peek. Holiday News.

At our Sunday photo shoot with Moon, my folks had their pictures taken, the first for them in many years. We almost didn't do this event because it was very sunny, but in the end, it worked out well and although we have a few more sun rays than Moon would have liked... I love what I've seen so far.

Didn't this come out nicely? I think so too. :) And here's one of my Mom. I think this is fantastic! Her best color is Royal Blue. Love it!
There's more to come but I'll have to wait until next week to show you. Moon hasn't posted them yet. :)
In other news... I changed my Holiday Open House to December 14th @ 7p because of recent emails, asking me to. People are busy with events that weekend and you know what, I am too! I didn't realize it so I felt that Monday night would be a better time. I hope that works out for everyone. All of the bracelets will be pre-sized to an "average" length. If your wrist is larger or smaller, I will resize them but the time for that will be an additional 5 days. I won't be taking any orders on any of the Holiday items until AFTER Christmas. Well, let me back up... I will take orders on them, but I will not be working on them until AFTER Christmas. Make sense? My last several holidays with my family have been filled with stress and I just decided that this year I'd spend it with those I love and take some time off. I will resume work on January 7th.
However, that's not to say I won't be in my studio all that time. For me, I think that's virtually impossible since I adore working with beads and glass. So, if I post a "spontaneous special" it will be ready-to-ship that day. I'll make sure that if I post a special it will be in the morning so that it can be mailed off on the same day.

Okay my peeps! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday! My little girls are off to their BFF's house so I can get ready for our Boyd Orchard's event tonight with the Girl Scouts, Natalie is on her own Girl Scout two-day camping trip (she left last night at 5p) and Nathaniel is spending the night with his friends. lol So that's it! :) Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a beautiful lady! That's a really nice picture of your mother. Your dad is very handsome as well. Gorgeous couple!