my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Working.

Hi. I'm working. I'm here and will be working until about 11p. So if you have questions, just email me. :)

Also, I won't have anything new for a little while. I have so much work to do (thank you so much!!! Yay!!!), that I want to finish this stuff up first. I have some things I made a few weeks ago but I'm going to save them for the Thanksgiving Day Specials. There's not much, just some fun things you might like for gifts. The Christmas Open House will be as big as I can make it. :) I'll do my best, promise. However, if there are things I can take orders on I will... but after the Sale I will not be working until the second week in January.

Talk to you later! :)

No comments: