my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where did the week go?

My week has flown by. I knew this would happen simply because I'm busy...that's a good thing. There are a few boxes remaining, larger orders that need to go out today and tomorrow. After that I'll begin working on all the Christmas "Online" Open House items. Many of them are ready but I've not taken photos so that needs to be done.

I will not be around tomorrow or Saturday. Jeff and I are leaving for Cincinnati to spend time with friends. I am so very excited, I can't even begin to tell you. Today I talked to my dear friend Shanda and last night with my other good friend, Stacie, and we've made our plans for dinner tomorrow night. Not sure where, but we'll have fun! Lots of our friends are coming.

On Saturday morning we're going to meet at Panera and have brunch... what a fun time we will have, some of these faces I haven't seen in twenty years (scary how time flies). Then later that night we'll attend my friend Jenny's wedding. I hope it doesn't rain, but snow would be pretty, don't you think? It makes me think back to my own wedding, some fifteen and a half years ago and how excited I was. I am sure that Jenny is elated and so ready to walk down that isle. :) I'll post pictures for sure. You can share in my joy.

So, today I'll put up something special but it won't be until this evening. I need to edit a few of the photos. :) I'll catch up with you later!

No comments: