my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Change of plans! I think.


Well, I'm running behind as usual but to my defense it had a lot to do with being sick last week. I should have had two torching days and they got thrown to the wayside, so I'm torching all day today. However, tonight I have a girl scouts leader's meeting and that will completely mess up my schedule. So, I will be moving my Valentine's Specials to the 21st. Please forgive me! (aren't I always saying that? one of these days I'll have a full staff and they can do all the work!) IF...if it all works out, I'll have them up tomorrow but I don't want to stress myself out. I don't work well with stress. (who does?) I'll keep you up-to-date with how I'm coming along work-wise.

I need a cupcake. No seriously. I do. One that looks just like the one here. Isn't she cute? I bet she tastes yummy. I need one just like her.

Okay, I'm off to work. I'm trying to make things that are gemstones only and then some with a mix. I know how you like the mixed styles. Also, all orders for "I Am Switzerland" have been received. Thank you! All items purchased in the last two weeks have been mailed out. Thank you!

How was your weekend? Ours was pleasant. Didn't go anywhere. :) Loved it. My Christmas tree came down and it's now put away for ten months (lol! I can't even say a year! just think, ten months from now I'll be putting it right back up! crazy!)

I have three spots filled for advertising, if you're interested, drop me an email. You can go on a month-to-month basis. :)



Okay, I'm off... more later! I need food!!! (but I'm on a diet so i don't get good food. dang it. hello lean cuisine. boo hiss!!!)

No comments: