my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Artemis Boro Bracelet - order yours today!

Hello! and HAPPY Friday!

I just wanted to send a shout-out to all those who wanted to purchase the Artemis boro bracelet... today is your last chance as I need to put in the final tally tomorrow. Once I put the order in I'm going to move it to the Gallery at it's original price, so you might want to grab it up now! :)


You can purchase it here!

Several have asked for a different charm. That's fine, just leave me a note upon ordering as to what charm you'd prefer. I understand that not everyone reads The Outlander series so you're fine to choose something else. :)

Here's what the gal who purchased it had to say about it.......
Laurie!!!!! 
I got my "original" Artemis bracelet today and I. LOVE. IT!!!!!! The depth of blues in the boro beads is stunning and the earrings are fabulous! I put it on as soon as I got it and already it is a favorite!!!


Thanks again!


Rachel

Also, there's a matching pendant... no photo of it just yet but it will be lovely! :) You can also purchase a chain to go along with it...

Email me with any questions. I hope you all have a wonderful evening, talk to you soon!

No comments: