my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Friday Special!


Happy Friday. Boy, where did this week go? It's been quiet in my house and although I've enjoyed it, I am ready for the chaos to return from Grandma-Camp. :) Today they're off and running already, who knows what excitement the day will bring them but I am SO glad that they're having such beautiful weather. :) That's a gift right there.

So of course that means I'm going to throw up a Friday Special! I have more things coming, don't worry, I'm just working on custom orders alongside them and they're priority. :)

Have a great day!

Go HERE to view more photos, the bracelet comes with matching earrings at no additional cost. (I know, cool right?!) Everyone has been asking me what that new crystal color is that I've been using... well, it's a cross between Gray and Beige. :) And I love it!!!!

xoxo
laurie

No comments: