my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready-to-ship Summer Sale!

Hello! Happy Friday to you!

Where did this week go? It's always the way when you're busy busy busy, right? We're all juggling so many responsibilities and working hard, it's a wonder we ever get to enjoy the down-time? You know? We should all go on vacation, right!? Right! Okay, pack your bags and let's go. I'm so ready. :)

Okay... so maybe we can't go right now. Poo. Add it to the to-do list. :)

I meant to put up my sale items yesterday but our internet was on off on off on off all day long, it was driving me nuts. We're still kinda quirky right now but I've had longer ON times than off, so i'm going to hope my loading goes okay.

(here's a peek)
This afternoon I'll be adding some ready-to-ship Summer "themed" bracelets. They are THE cutest things, EVER. Now, here's the rub. I don't have very many. They can be duplicated but not in time for you to enjoy this Summer. So, grab them if you love them because they'll be gone pretty quickly. Here's a hint... they have ladybugs, bumble bees, strawberries and even some cherries. :) They're just adorable! The beads are precious! They're the type of bracelet that you can wear everyday and feel giggles all day long. :)

Okay, I'll be back. :) enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Es preciosa, cada vez es algo más bonito!!!.