my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back to work!

You have no idea how excited I am to get back to work next week, but don't get me wrong... the last three weeks have been glorious. Really. In all that time the only thing I did in my studio room was to put away inventory that arrived in the mail. lol That's it. So it will be nice to return on Monday.

So here are a few photos of just some of the things we did this week... 




 Jeff and I managed to completely redo my Grandmother's buffet. This piece was old and needed a good makeover. Jeff did all the grunt work and I painted it. lol Photos will come on Monday but for now, here's a sneak peek...


Nicole posing for Jeff, trying out my new point-and-shoot camera for jewelry photo taking. More on this later too. I'll try and give you the best way to take photos and what things I use to get crisp, clean pics.
i love my new point-and-shoot. so far i like the pics. do you like nicole's headband? lol she kinda looks like the Statue of Liberty, no? lol


nadine had a mini-concert at school this past week. they're singing a chinese song... they were so cute! she's the one in the turquoise top with the pink and yellow banana socks. :)


and lastly, jeff performed a wedding at the Talon Winery last weekend. had a great time, the weather was perfect! i always enjoy attending these weddings.

so that's what i did... what did you do all week? hopefully it was fun!

see you next week... i'll have daily specials all week long!

No comments: