my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter Joy...

This morning I awoke to freezing weather. Winter has arrived. There's so much joy to be found in chilly weather and the anticipation of snow. :) I can't wait! Can you? It makes me laugh to think that in just six months we'll be in the thick of Summer heat. Enjoy the Season because it will be gone soon!




* * *

We are heading to my folks' today to celebrate Thanksgiving. Tomorrow we'll be going to Jeff's Mom's and spending the day with her. Friday I'm hoping to take in a movie and avoid the crazy holiday shoppers of Black Friday's madness. lol We'll be back on Saturday.

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and wonderful time with your family and friends.

Safe travels!

No comments: