my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, January 7, 2011

Update on this and that.

Hello friends! :)

I've been busy this week with orders, packing and gearing up for Valentine's Day. :) If you're waiting on an item, most have been mailed. Thank you for your patience.

All pre-ordered earrings will ship out on the 20th. There's a heavy back-log on those and they are worth waiting for. The beads are stunning! :)

Have you been on my blog and heard the little bit of Jim Dale's reading of the Harry Potter book? hee hee I love those books, do you?

Have a great day and oh, I almost forgot...in about two hours there will be new bracelets in the shoppe. Six or seven.. and new earrings too. Check back if you're looking for something fun for Vday!

No comments: