my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the end of school days…

every year i find myself swamped with projects, awards ceremonies and field trips when the end of the year comes ‘round. this year was different, added to the list were chicken pox and a trip to washington, DC with my soon-to-be middle schooler, natalie. it has been a wild two weeks.

i just wanted to pop in and say hello, but i do have a great post filled with photos coming. :) right now however, i have to go meet with my a/c man because our air conditioner died three weeks ago. (insert sad face here)

today will be a great day! the a/c will be fixed! yay!

talk to you soon… in the meantime, here’s a photo of the Simmons 5th graders in front of the White House. (natalie is the one in the orange hoodie, far right corner)

washdc

xx

laurie

No comments: