my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, June 26, 2011

it’s all good.

hi everyone :)

how has your summer been going? around here it’s been pretty fabulous. {no. seriously!}

first, my younger two are with my folks in cincinnati while the other two experienced drama camp this past week {they loved it!}. today, we are headed back to OH to drop off natalie and grab the other two girls from one grandma’s house and transport them to another grandma’s house. lol jeff and the girls will stay with his mom while nathaniel heads to camp and i stay home alone {you have no idea how excited i am about this!}.

so, i’ll be back with some photos of all the things i’ve been up to…

moving my studio room to my dining room {i’m loving it!}

painting the buffet i got for my birthday from craig’s list last year

finally finish THIS project

and lots more!

later peeps!

oh, and my earrings sale is next week. it’s going to be fab! so be on the lookout!

xx

laurie

No comments: