my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, April 24, 2009

Blooming Bright ... on this happy Friday!




You know how wonderful this day is? It's Friday. No plans. Nothing major on the agenda that we need to do, maybe a little yard work and that's it. I am SO excited! The kids? Now that's another story. lol They have plans. Nathaniel is going to Noah's. Natalie's having Amber spend the night. The little girls (ie: Colie and Dean) are headed to Gracey and Katey's. I do believe that's the plan ... for them. I, on the other hand, plan to make some beads, take some photos and do some relaxing. This week was long but went by quickly, I'm thankful for that. With each passing day it brings us to the warmth of Summer and the happiness it brings.

The kids are elated to know there are roughly 30 days of school left, can you believe it? Yeah. Me neither. We're all looking forward to it! :) I love Summer! Don't you? :)

On this happy day I thought I would show you a custom order I completed, Blooming Bright... I had a good time making these beads in yummy Spring and Summer colors. :)

I might be back later on, I have a few specials to throw up... it just depends on my day. I'll keep you posted! :)

xo,
laurie

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

This is so pretty, Laurie! If you ever decide to sell you beads I'd love to use them in my lanyards!