my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, April 24, 2009

Clay Pots Gemstone & Lampwork Bracelet

Hello everyone! I hope you're enjoying your afternoon! I managed to list the bracelet I'd made the other day and believe it or not, here it is. :) It's a little different than my normal style, but perfect for the Summer months. It's filled with gemstones and lampwork discs, a nice large-sized Bali ornate bead and a cute little Karen Hill Tribe Elephant charm. There's no crystal in this bracelet because I think it should be worn at the beach, poolside or hiking in the mountains... and crystal isn't really good to take to any of those places... (maybe if you're poolside and just lounging... now that might be okay... lol). So, this bracelet is just right to take along wherever you travel this Summer. You can find Clay Pots here. Enjoy!

No comments: