my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mail closet. New bracelet.


Hello. How are you? I hope you're having a better week than we are! It's going to get brighter around here, I promise. We had another great night with jack-jack. He didn't cry or even whimper when I put him in his crate, but it's really close to my head, I can stick my fingers in it. He lays his head on them and then he'll fall asleep, and I'll slowly pully my fingers out. He's sweet.

I've been asked about my studio and my mail closet, so I'm going to put this up here. It's nothing special, just where I do all the packing/boxing/mailing for your things. :)

In a minute I'm going to load Cerulean Night (double-strand gem bracelet) and matching earrings, so be sure to check back. I meant to put it up last week... but well, life got in the way. Talk to you later :)

laurie

No comments: