my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jack-Jack.

"hi. i'm jack-jack. i'm new here."

Emily-the-Great came through (of course). Here's our new little man, Jack-Jack. I told you, doesn't he just look ornery? He's going to the groomer's tomorrow but I wanted Emily to get him before he got his first hair cut, like she did with Bella. :) Jack-Jack is a busy little dude, I'll tell you that, he likes to "attack" My Little Petshop toys and loves Barbie's hair. lol He likes chasing too... anything... the cat. pieces of dog food-that don't move. children. paper. lol yeah, he chases it all. he's a hoot! :)

"hmm... i wonder if i can jump that far."

"hey, what's in here? is there food? you got any treats? i really like treats."

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Adorable! You gotta love that face! He does look like a little trouble maker! Must be the name! :) Enjoy him!