my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Clearance Items...





here they are... this was all I could do in the midst of custom work, but they're all fantastic! And if you're an orange lover, well... definitely check out Orange Slices...and then there's Shades of Night...luscious Zebra Opal...and finally a simple diddy called Golden Turquoise... all easy and splendidly beautiful for Summer. By the way, Orange Slices comes with a pair of earrings and Shades of Night comes with both a matching bracelet and earrings. :) If you click the images, they'll take you to their full listings.
have a wonderful Saturday! Jeff and I are headed out fairly early. I'll talk more about my weekend on Monday.
hugs,
laurie

No comments: