my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

... taking a break to say Hi!

Hi Everyone! How are you? Things here are quiet. My hubby has gone to run errands and the kids are all at school. Phew. I am so glad.

This morning I got the kids up fifteen minutes early so that they could decide what they wanted to wear, and I will tell you what, I'll never do that again. We were almost late! Ridiculous! I don't know why that is, but everytime I wake them up early we end up struggling to be on time. Now, if I do the regular routine of 6:45a, we have no trouble whatsoever. Does that make any sense at all? Yeah. Me neither. Oh well.

Jack-Jack is getting better about not having me around every waking minute. (lol) I put him in my work area and he cries if I walk out to go mail something. Wha! lol Cracks me up, he's a big ol' baby. Right now, he's sacked out on my bed but if I leave, he's sure to cry, but hopefully it will get better. He cuddles a lot, and I like that. He's a charmer. :)

Well, I better get back to whatever it was I was doing (work). I'll talk to you all later. Oh! I will have a few specials to put up this evening. They're going to be apart of my Season-Clearance-Sale. :)

Have a great day,
laurie

No comments: