my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, May 11, 2009

update again...

hi :)

i just finished about twenty-five bracelets... phew. glad that's done. i finished all the Peace and Love bracelets too, so they will all ship tomorrow. if you had anything that went with those bracelets, they will also ship with them (previous orders etc). all of the wedding orders are finished and mailed. so now that leaves custom orders.

those of you who've put in custom orders, i'll email you with details if we haven't discussed them already. i'll work on your beads on wednesday and thursday.

after that, i'll begin on my summer sale. several things are already made and i'll post them when i find the time, you know how it is... tomorrow night we have our first baseball game so my day will be cut short, but i'll be putting up a few of the new things tomorrow.

well, i guess that's it. they're calling me for dinner, not sure what we're having. :) hopefully something good. oh, with all the working today, i finished my sookie stackhouse book (number 9) and i have to say that it was really good, i was pleased with it and can't wait for the next one to come out at the end of this year. love my sookie!

have a great night,
laurie

No comments: