my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, June 6, 2009

And let the fun begin!

Phew! It has been a long year indeed, but boy has it been a fun ride. Everyone did great on the report cards and is now going on to the next grade in line... We have a first grader! A third grader! And a fourth grader!! AND.............a MIDDLE SCHOOLER. what? What? WHAT?? A middle schooler? I know what you're thinking... you can't be old enough to have a middle school aged child, yes yes, I know! I am shocked too! ::giggles::

Our Nathaniel is going into sixth grade and will be taking a lot of advanced placement classes. I'm not so sure I'm thrilled with this, but Nathaniel loves that stuff so.... GREAT. :) Nathaniel has also decided to begin the school year with the name "Nate" rather than Nathaniel. He asked if that was okay. Um? Ok? Sure it's okay. lol ... my boy's growin' up. ::sigh::

Today we're headed to make the hand-off with my folks, the girls are going to stay with them for a few days. They're all excited! :) So I need to go... I'll check back later!

No comments: