my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bathroom Redo {on the cheap}

So. I have to tell you.

It's been a crazy two days.

The "original" plan was to make beads. I decided that I just didn't want to do that tonight and instead "decided" to RE-PAINT my previously PURPLE bathroom... white. Then I realized I hated didn't like the white. So. After three FULL coats (ceiling too) of the white semi-gloss paint, I AGAIN decided that I would paint the bathroom A DIFFERENT COLOR. (What!?) Yeah. I know. Seriously folks. I just couldn't do the white. I wanted it to look something like this... I LOVE the style, the whimsy with the classical and yet it's trendy. I love the whole look. So... I gave up my idea of having a "white" bathroom. (Why?) Because the tile in my bathroom is creme with flecks of gold (from the sixty's). Everything in our bathroom is original. I will post photos. Promise! (I'm just too tired right now)

So. What color did I pick? Oh come on! Do you even have to ask that? (Pink.) Yeah. So, now my little powder room bathroom is pink (ceiling too). I like painting ceilings. Just do. I'm still toying with some ideas but so far, it's coming together. I can't wait to show you. However, I forgot to take before photos. Duh. Sorry. Let's just say that this is an improvement.

Photos tomorrow!

No comments: