my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lazy Summer Splash day... further reduced!

Hello!

My last few days have been a whirlwind of work, decorating, putting things together, regular household chores and a lot of spray-painting. LOL! Pictures to come! I've been taking them along the way. One of my little projects turned out really great and I'm thrilled with the outcome. Anyway, more on that later, but the subject at hand is the amount of emails regarding the new wave and/or sale items in the Summer Splash section of my "shoppe".

For today only, I've reduced the remaining available items. These prices are available to my online friends, so be sure to check them out and snag them up while you can. There's only a few things left and I want to keep them moving...

Go HERE to view!

No comments: