my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Over My Rainbow from byLGD


Good morning. I am awake. It's now 2:45 in the morning and here I am. Awake. This happens a lot when I'm under stress, be it good or bad, it still happens. If I have orders that I am thinking of or trying to work out in my mind, they keep me up. Beads in all their glory dance in my brain until I allow my fingers to come to life in a bracelet for someone to wear. Ahhh... then there's the silence and sleep. Hopefully soon. I'm working on something that has had me stumped now for about a month... I have most of it complete, just some beads are giving me heck. :)

Thankfully, I don't have much going on today. I did however, have plans to go to Old Navy but I do believe they're now dashed due to my insomnia and brain exercising of sorts. Boo. Another day this week I'll work my way over to Old Navy and manage to get the items we need for Nathaniel's departure on Monday. (Missy, if you're reading this, I don't think I can go anywhere this morning. I am pretty sure I'll be super tired around 9a ... ugh.) Missy and I planned to go look for stuff together since both our boys are going to the same camp. :) They're going to have so much fun. :)

Okay, so this is what I have been working on and am so excited with how it turned out. I hope you like it. Take a look-see here, or click on the photo. :)

I'm going to go now. Wish me luck for sleep. I need it.

post signature

No comments: