my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, June 22, 2009

The parting of Jon and Kate Gosselin.

It was sad to watch the Jon and Kate episode. It's too bad they can't be more adult and get their acts together and figure it out so they can be a family. What a shame.

It made me stop and realize how very blessed I am. My husband is good and he is unbelievably kind, but the best part is that he loves me and lets me know it. We don't talk ugly to each other even when we are cranky or stressed. We always try to remember who the other person is, our closest friend, the one we would do anything for and the one who will always be there for the other. There's not a day that goes by where I don't know how blessed I am. Yes, we have tough times, believe me! But at the end of the day when it's quiet in our room and we talk about this or that, we are always so thankful that we have each other. I'm thankful for that.

I'm sorry that it can't be that way for Jon and Kate. They have all that wealth and that beautiful home, and now they can't share in those financial joys together. What a shame. What a loss. I find it immature of them both, sadly. Maybe they'll get themselves back on track after a few months apart. Stranger things have happened, no? I will hope for this...

No comments: