my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yay for Thursday!

Wow. This has been a super short week, but I've gotten tons of things accomplished so maybe it's been longer than I think? I dunno.

During the day I've been decorating and at night I've been designing. :) I recovered my dining room chairs (given to me by my Grandmother when she passed away), made a new valance (on a piece of wood) for my living room (this looks fantastic!), made a skirt for my downstairs bathroom vanity, spray-painted two candle sticks, four chairs, 4 glass bottles, threw out my old dining room rug, cleaned all the floors (baseboards too!) in my living and dining room, scrubbed toilets, took down some photos, hung up new ones, and well... the list goes on. lol It's been great!

Is anyone still waiting on Raspberry Sorbet or Sweet Life? I think they're all mailed out now, but if you haven't gotten your's, please let me know. :)

Well, I'm getting ready to make beads. I'm really looking forward to it! Back to Jamie and Claire! My MIL is now listening to Outlander. :) Yay! Someone to talk to about it! :)

have a great day!

1 comment:

Silver Parrot said...

Oh my gosh! I got tired just reading your list of accomplishments. Congrats on getting so much done!