my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A good night's sleep. Not.

Okay. Our first night with Claire (Bear) didn't go very well. Oh My Word!! This little girl cried and cried and cried some more. lol By 4:15a, Jeff decided to take her downstairs because the whaling was just getting to be too much. lol

Today I'm going to WalMart to get a crate. Last night she slept in a large box and was not thrilled about it at all. lol I'll keep you posted.

Also while I'm at WalMart, I'm getting her a baby bottle. :) She's very teenie, after all.

Jack adores her. I knew he would. He realizes she's not going anywhere now and has calmed down a bit, and can actually enjoy her. Right now, Jack is on his back pretending to sleep and Claire is laying on his neck. It has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. :)

This morning I'm having lunch with Moonbeam. :) I've been working my tooshie off these last few days and want a break. :) So, we're off to do some caroling. Nah. Just kidding. It's not even winter yet, you silly goose!

More things coming...probably around dinnertime. :)

And...for those of you who're wondering...I AM working on a Harry Potter bracelet...it's in the works. Be patient! I'm hoping to be able to duplicate it about ten times.

No comments: