my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meet Claire

Emily took this of our Jack-Jack. Isn't he a mess!? We adore him.

What a nice day it turned out to be... my Mom planted these for me when she came last week. Aren't they beautiful? I've been watering them. If I don't have many "planting" responsibilities,

I can keep things alive. If I have a whole lot of things to be in charge of, they go to waste. Isn't that the Peter Principle? I think so. lol Anyway, these are lovely.


A surprise today...




Little Claire.


Isn't she sweet!? She looks very much like Bella ::sigh:: but I think her personality
will be a little more timid, we can't wait to see how she turns out.



Emily said she'd take some pics of Claire later tonight. My photos are NO comparison.


No comments: