my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter SIX is HERE!!!! (yoo haw!!!)

It's here!!! HP6 is HERE. We have our tickets. We're going to the 12:20 a.m. showing (meaning very late tonight or very early tomorrow, however you want to look at it). It's me, Jeff, Nathaniel and Natalie plus Missy and Ryan (Mix) are going too. We've been waiting for this since last November and then they tricked us and moved the date. Gah!! The waiting. The waiting. But it's been worth it. :) There are only two (!!!) movies left (one book, split into two movies) to be released 2010 and 2011...so more wicked goodness abounds people! Don't fret! I know this has been on your mind every waking second. It's okay. I know these things about you. I'm smart like that. :)

This is just a quick-post to blab about HP but don't worry, I'll be back with some lucious goodies. I've just been concentrating on getting all the custom orders out the door along with all the remaining orders that have been placed in the last two weeks. :)

Have a great day! Talk atcha later!

No comments: