my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, July 31, 2009

Jim Gaffigan on Camping

Jim Gaffigan is by FAR our favorite stand-up comedian, and we do love a few of them. For some reason, he's just very similar to our own humor and finds the humor in the every day things. I would love to live in his brain for a few minutes, I bet it would be a nice ride. In the coming days, I'm going to post some of my favorite clips and since I recently went camping and had the best time, I figured it would be a great place to start.

This is a riot. :) I love the part where he says that the reason he didn't go camping as a kid was because his parents loved him. lol The best stuff! Hilarious! So click below and have a laugh.

Oh, if you're wondering why I'm still up at 1:30 in the morning, it's because I can't sleep. lol!! Well duh! What else did you think? Sheesh.

No comments: