my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, August 7, 2009

Earrings with matching bracelets...

So... yesterday was a bust, truthfully, my entire week has been a bust. I've done custom orders but without the headpins it makes it absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to do anything else. They're pretty essential in jewelry making and usually I am not without them but they weren't in my last big silver order. I guess I forgot to order them. Duh.

I've edited most of the earring photos but haven't put them up yet. I made matching bracelets for them too, and they're all fall-ish looking. It will happen today. Promise. Today. Look for my email. :)

Seriously though, I thought this would happen to me. This getting burned out on things at the end of the Summer. I knew a break was needed but at the same time I really do miss my job. After doing a lot of thinking, I've realized that I need to have a set schedule so that my "off time" is "my time". You know? For instance, I usually work both Saturday AND Sunday. Well, if I can help it, I'm not going to do this anymore. I am going to make them my days just like any other job. Typically I work more than forty hours a week so this will be very nice. :) So... that's my plan and I cannot wait for school to start so I can have a good schedule back in place. Why does the Summer always chuck that out the window? lol

See you later, the earrings are fantabulous folks, seriously awesome. I'd keep 'em all if I could! :)



ps: I wanted to let everyone know that if you placed a custom order with me recently, all orders will ship by the middle of next week. Nicole's birthday is next week so we're going to Cincinnati on Sunday to celebrate with family. :)

No comments: