my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, August 17, 2009

Keeping up...

Hello!

This won't be long, because I'm in the middle of packing up boxes and waiting for my kiln to ramp up so I can complete the remaining bead orders. Trying to keep up has been FUN! :)

My weekend was quiet and nice, the kids had a great time at Grandma's. I will probably have photos this weekend. :)

What's new on the bead-front? Lots of things! I will soon have some new things for the shoppe, and I lots of earrings! So sign up for the mailing list if you want notified first. Also, I'm a little late for a Saturday giveaway, so I will do that on Wednesday. A lovely pair of dangly green earrings. All you need to do is sign up. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: