my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, August 3, 2009

Sedona Lampwork Bracelet

A sweet treat for the night. I will try and add a few new pieces tomorrow too, but my day is going to be pretty hairy. I am still working on my last custom orders and after that, I am done! I can't believe it. This will be the first time in well, years, that I haven't had a backlog of work ahead of me. And! At this time of year too! My schedule is usually packed. So, I'm very excited about bringing my custom work to a close.

To view more pictures... go HERE!

Okay, you all have a great night. I'll chat with you tomorrow! Oh, and I'm going to have a bunch of earrings for sale!

2 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

That bracelet is just beautiful!

jbuffan said...

I am sooo excited, I just ordered Aqua Daisies on saturday. My first bracelet....until 2 days later and then I couldn't resist another.
Beautiful work, excited what you come up with for TTW.