my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Friday, October 9, 2009

And... we're off!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a crazy two-days around here. Everything is packed (for the most part) and the Yukon is clean (for the most part) and we're so excited about our vacation! The kids were asking all sorts of questions this morning, things I didn't have time to answer, "how long is it going to take to get to South Carolina? Are we going to stop along the way? Can I bring my favorite stuffed animal? What about crayons? Can we bring crayons? Are you going to do my hair when we're in South Carolina?" lol Questions like that. Yeah. crazy! I shewed them out the door and I went back to sleep because for the last several nights I have been waking up at 4 in the morning. Ugh. Do you do that? I hate it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll be sure to post pictures while I'm away! :)

Oh, I meant to tell you, yesterday I spent a lot of time getting packages out the door, and I am thrilled to report that a bunch of you will have your things in a few days. I did my best to get as many smaller orders mailed off. The bigger ones will have to wait until I'm back to work on Monday. :) Take care of yourselves and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: