my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Deep In My Heart "Pop Up"


Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday!

First, I have to tell you that New Moon is completely awesome and I plan to see it at LEAST two more times in the theaters! :) It was far better than the first movie, but even a true fan loves that one (like me). I just have to say that I loved it and you have to go see it! Don't be a Debbie Downer and think that you're not someone who likes Vamps. Give me a break. Take a chance! You might just find out that it's the escape you needed from this ol' boring world of ours. lol I personally had no idea that I would be this school-girl-giddy over an actor (at my age), but here I am wearing the necklaces and t-shirts showing my love. :) lol My husband thinks I'm nuts. ::giggles:: Ooops. There I go again with the giggling. ::sigh:: It was just spectacular. I loved every minute. It was better than Cats.

I have work to do, and must get my day started (i know what you're thinking...it's only 8:30 on a saturday...yeah yeah duty calls) but I wanted to let you know that I put a Pop Up on my home page. :) It's a steal of a deal! Hope you love it!


Enjoy your day!

No comments: