my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Open House reminder!

It was a nice day. Our church had their Christmas Choir presentation, it was lovely. Then we ran a quick stop at Kroger's to pick up much-needed items for the next few days...not my entire grocery shopping, mind you, but have you ever been to Kroger's on a Sunday afternoon? It's a nightmare. So many people! lol However, I did see bunches of church and school friends, so that was fun.

Tomorrow is my Holiday "Online" Open House. I hope you can stop by. It's at 7p and everything must go. :) ::giggles:: Many things are already gone, thank you! Tomorrow's will be a bit larger, with necklaces and bracelets, plus more earrings. You can never have too many earrings, I love them!

I've been working all day on finishing up orders and getting them ready to mail out. Tomorrow I'll photograph the remaining items and get them listed. Everyone who purchases will receive a very nice coupon from me to use in the near future. :) Just my own thanks for being such wonderful customers all year long.

Well, I have more work to do, I'm thinking I'll work until about 1a or so. I'd say my night will end before that but I doubt it!

You all have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: