my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Saturday, December 12, 2009

On Special Today ONLY!


Well It has been a whirlwind of a week, I tell ya. Even though it's Saturday, it still feels like a Monday. So much, soooo much to do. It's too bright outside to take photos just yet, I'll wait until this afternoon I think, when the Sun is lower. Lots to do!

All the beads I made this week turned out nicely and are now soaked, cleaned and dried, waiting for me to do something with them. :) I'm working on that today I think, plus I ramped up my kiln {again} to make some other things.
I put a special Saturday Surprise price on the bracelet above. :) Check it out. It will be back to its regular price by the end of the day. Click HERE to view.


No comments: