my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, December 7, 2009

Jennifer Neubarth Wedding - A weekend to remember.

A very dear friend got married this past weekend. The last of our group. It was a beautiful wedding and I am SO glad I was able to be witness to their wonderful day.

I am blessed to have friends in my life that I have known for so long. Not many do you know? Friends fall by the wayside, we move away, lose touch and so on, but not in our case. We have moved away yes, but the wonderful thing is, through this glorious thing called Crackbook, oops, I mean FACEbook, we get to keep up on a weekly if not daily basis. I {heart} facebook.

Our weekend started out very early on Saturday morning at Panera (9a). We ended up leaving at 3:30 in the afternoon (some left before that, but others stayed longer). It was a fantastic day! I loved seeing all the faces, some faces I hadn't seen in more than twenty years.


Our group photo... our graduating class and our Gym teacher came by! Mrs. Burgess. What a cutie she is. We couldn't believe it when we heard her voice and then saw her, after alllll these years. How wonderful. We were hoping she wouldn't ask us to start running laps. :) ::giggles::

My darling friend Karen (and Amy updating her Facebook status I'm sure, lol!). Karen lives RIGHT down the road from my Mother-in-law (who lives in Germantown, Ohio).

Kristina and Angie. Haven't changed a bit. Lovely as ever.

We had the best time catching up. I can't wait to get together again!


Shanda and Amy. Aren't they just so pretty?

I'm sorry Amy isn't in complete focus... not sure what was going on there. I'm still learning my camera, you know.

I'll skip right to the good stuff, cutting the cake. lol Chris is 6'8" and wow, he's tall. lol Jenny had on high heels and she's still so much shorter. lol They're a lovely couple. Fun too! I was happy that Chris didn't smash cake into her face. Jeff didn't do that to me either. I think that's a good sign for a great marriage. Don't you? Well. I do.


The groomsmen all trying to dance with Jen at once. :)

Dear friends.

Craziness. :)

Me and Jen. We're in our late thirties (above) and in our early teens (below). I am blessed to have good people in my life.

This was for Spirit week (7th grade) and throughout our years in school people would get us confused (mainly teachers). Jen used to get in trouble from the Librarian (a wicked old woman anyway) for MY overdue library books. lol Poor Jen! "You need to stop taking out books if you cannot remember when they are DUE!" the old librarian would say to Jen.

To this day, I do not have a library card. You can ask my closest friends. They all know it. I just am fearful about losing them or not returning them on time, so I just don't check books out and librarians don't yell at any of my friends for my overdue books. lol!

We're just nuts. These silly girls all had me dancing on the dance floor. Jeff probably thought that some alien took over my body (since I never dance). I think I'll have to start because it was a ton of fun!

Beautiful faces.

Beautiful friends.

Now and always.

It was the best weekend. I'm so glad I didn't miss it. I'm only sad that it went by so quickly...




No comments: