my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on packages...

I've been taking photos of all the latest custom orders and will ship all packages out now through Wednesday. All overseas packages will ship on Thursday and Friday, they need to be taken to Lexington.

These custom orders will ship tomorrow & Wednesday... (I'm sorry I'm not sending out personal emails as I normally do, I'm just swamped!)
  • Fran
  • Bev M.
  • Amy U.
  • Lori
  • Jean
  • Karen
  • Stephanie
  • Jill
  • Todd
  • Kathy T.
  • Liz
  • Malin
  • Evon
  • Kathy S.
  • Nancy
  • Heidi
  • Regean
  • Tess
Tonight I will go ahead and put up a couple teasers. :) Just need to edit photos. I'm working on that now.

My Online Open House is next Monday (@7) so plan for that.

UPDATE: I planned to put a couple things up tonight but I need to help with dinner because I just found out that Jeff is leaving at 7p to attend an event at church tonight...so I'm on my own. Sorry... Mom duty calls. I'll put them up tomorrow! :)

No comments: