my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Next on my list...

While working on orders today, I finished Drums of Autumn and I must say that I'm sad. It's such a wonderful series that Diana Gabaldon has written, that it makes me want to hurry on to the next book, The Fiery Cross. However, I've decided to take a break from her books and do some more light-hearted works instead.

Now, I know you're wondering what I'm going to read next (because many of you email me, asking! hee hee) so I'll tell you. I am going to start Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris (same author as my beloved Sookie books!). Also, there's a book that my son wants me to read (something about a house and a scorpion?). He promises me that I'll love it. When he was in the middle of the book he kept wanting to tell me all about it and finally he said, "well, you're just going to have to read it because I can't tell you everything!" lol So, I'll take his advice and read that one too.

I'll miss my Jamie and Claire, but I'll get back to them after the holidays, it will give me something to look forward to.

What are you reading?



PS: I have these on special today... in honor of December 1st and all the little boys and girls waiting on Santa.

No comments: