my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Thursday, December 10, 2009

the potato soup was awful!!!

I can't chat but i wanted to update you on that potato soup.

I. Hated. It.

It tasted NOTHING like Rafferty's soup and so we will not be making it again. I KNEW i should have made my mom's potato soup recipe. ugh! That'll teach me. next time!!!! I will!!!! the one online is gross. don't do it! don't do it!!! i'm warning you, it's nasty!

ok, i just ramped up my kiln so it's on the torch for me today. :)

you all take care and i'll talk to you later.

oh, btw, the current count on things for my open house...

31 pairs of earrings

18 bracelets

5 necklaces

... and counting

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Nothing worse than bad potato soup! That's a major comfort food in this house!