my shoppe              contact me              newsletter              my studio              about lampwork

Sunday, December 20, 2009

things....

I'll have some last-minute amazing deals up soon. (I do not think they will be up until this evening), these are the things I should have put up the other day. You know? Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday. It's very cold here but at least we don't have tons of snow to mess with. As much as I adore white fluffy stuff, it can put a damper on already-made plans.

This morning at 9a one of our littlest neighbor's came by to see if anyone wanted to play in the snow. lol Cracked me up! There's really NO snow to play in, much less see. ha. The kids were all busy getting ready for church so it wasn't a possibility, but still. lol Funny stuff! I think they're all eager to romp in the cold stuff. :) I don't blame them. fun fun!

I'll be back. :)

No comments: